Operations Manager (Lubricants)
Donec hendrerit massa metus, a ultrices elit iaculis eu. Pellentesque ullamcorper augue lacus. Phasellus et est quis diam iaculis fringilla id nec sapien. Sed tempor ornare felis, non vulputate dolor. Etiam ornare diam vitae ligula malesuada tempor. Vestibulum nec odio vel libero ullamcorper euismod et in sapien. Suspendisse potenti.
- Formulating and implementing plans related to lubricants business.
- Overall works pertained to sales of lubricants and its promotion.
- Locating prospective Clients for the company, domestic and overseas.
- Coordination with the Management and its team in attaining the goals.
- Routine follow-up of all aspects related to sales and its payment.
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor cost control procedures related to export business.
- Monitoring sales and its profitability in lieu with customer requirement.
- Preparing Business Plan, Sales Forecast, Market Strategy and Market Analysis.
- Improve market share, profitability and credibility of the organization
- Controlling and managing the production activities and its employees.
How to apply?
Please email your CV and a portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with OPERATIONS MANAGER – LUBRICANTS as the subject.