MAGNOL 20W/50 CH4/SL
This is premium quality robust performance diesel engine oil with high alkaline reserve, developed to meet the most severe performance requirements of naturally aspirated or turbocharger diesel engines operating on high sulphur distillate fuels. Recommended for a wide range of use in high specific-output, four-cycle diesel engines to provide maximum protection in the most severe service conditions, including maximum oil drain interval operation. Recommended for generator sets, small diesel engines in marine service (e.g. fishing, river transport etc.), off-highway vehicles and Commercial road transport.
- Exceptional thermal stability at high temperature
- Extremely high control over wear, rust and corrosion to ensure long life of moving parts.
- Outstanding lubrication powers in all seasons
- Improved fuel economy and filterability
- Longer maintenance intervals and oil change period
- Excellent fluidity at low temperature ensures good starting
- Excellent protection against oxidation, foaming, low temperature sludge and high temperature deposits
- Properly balanced detergency and dispersancy ensures a clean engine
|Density at 15 C, Kg/L||ASTM D1298||0.884|
|Viscosity at 100 C, cSt||ASTM D445||17.2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||124|
|Flash Point, COC, C||ASTM D92||240|
|Pour Point, C||ASTM D97||-21|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||11.5|